Masters In Time is part of Holland Watch Group, registered in the Netherlands under Chamber of Commerce number 24350434 and located at Willebrordusstraat 16, 3037 TR Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Any reference to "we" "us" and "our" is a reference to this entity. We are the data controller for the application of data protection legislation.
Holland Watch Group (hereinafter referred to as HWG) strives to store the minimum amount of information about you so that you can make purchases and we can make recommendations. We never sell your personal information and/or email address to third parties.
We can collect and process the following information about you:
- Information you provide by filling out forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registration to use one of our services (ie information provided during the checkout process when purchasing goods) or requesting further services. Or information you provide when participating in a promotion or contest by HWG. We may also ask you for information when you have a problem with our site or the ordering process.
- If you contact us, we can archive that correspondence.
- Information provided by you in surveys (with no obligation to respond) for research purposes,
- We can collect information about the device used by you, including (if available) your IP (Internet Protocol) IP address, for fraud protection.
- We can also collect information about the operating system and browser type of your device, for system management, and to report usage information to our advertisers. This concerns statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Cookies allow us to collect the following information: details about your visits to our site, including but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communications data, as required for your own billing or otherwise.
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
- With all information we receive from you, we use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access. While we do our utmost to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of transfer of the data you send to our site; Each transfer to our site is at your own risk.
We can use the information about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information or services that you have requested from us.
- To inform you about the progress of your order.
- To fulfill obligations arising from contracts or agreements entered into between you and us, for example, to deliver your order to the correct address or make your payment possible.
- To enable you to participate in interactive features of our services.
- To ensure that the content of our site is presented in the most effective way for you and for your device.
- To help you complete a purchase.
- To improve our site and services.
- To inform you about changes in our goods or services.
- Perform fraud control.
- Publishing product reviews on our website and marketing material (subject to prior permission).
- To send you periodic information via e-mail.
If you do not want us to use your information in this way, or provide your information to third parties for marketing purposes, please contact us at email@example.com.
You can at any time unsubscribe from our e-mail newsletter by clicking the link at the bottom of each newsletter or by requesting us to remove your email address from our files at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make your order possible, we make your personal information known to third parties, including:
- Postal service organizations to assist in the delivery of goods you ordered.
- Organizations that help complete and pay a purchase of goods to us such as financial institutions, including banks, credit card companies and other payment providers.
- Organizations providing customer feedback services.
- Group companies for marketing purposes as described in the above section.
- In case we sell our company and/or assets, we may disclose your personal information to the potential buyer of our company or assets; and
- If we need to disclose or share your personal information to comply with a statutory obligation, or to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions; or to protect our rights, property or safety from our customers or others. This includes the exchange of information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
For fiscal reasons, we keep information such as invoices, receipt confirmations and other documents (which may contain personal information) for a minimum of 10 years after which time these will be destroyed.
Your information we use for marketing purposes is kept with us until you inform us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
Our site may contain links to and from websites of partner networks and advertisers. Please note that if you follow a link to any of these websites, these websites may apply other terms or policies to your personal data collection and we do not accept any liability for this policy.
We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up-to-date. If the information you provided us changes, for example, if you change your email address or name, please let us know the correct information by sending an email to email@example.com.
You may always ask us to correct, remove or use (parts of) your personal information for selected purposes only at firstname.lastname@example.org.
European Data Protection Law gives you the right to access information about you. If you want a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to email@example.com.
Alternatively you can contact our head office at:
Holland Watch Group
3037 TR Rotterdam
We will respond within 4 weeks after we receive your request.
Last updated: December 2017
Please also read our Terms and Conditions for disclaimers and limitations of liability for using our website.